>

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Plans for the month of April & Announcement

Hi !

I am done with the 13th week challenge , as soon as the FB album is up , the pictures will be in !What this means is almost a full free week for me :)
Another thing on my mind is that March is almost over ,and it is  time for my new monthly challenge.
I have half a mind to continue with the jungle theme , but I am not doing that.Now jungle ideas come by easily and I feel that means that the challenge is a challenge no more.

What I really want to give a try is animal figures , people figures and caricatures. A bit of sculpting.But this years theme is wearable art , and that is what I shall do.

In regards to the store front , I was asked why I do not have more sets , as in necklace ,earrings , bangle/bracelets combo.I have been advised multiple times to stock up sets in the store.So this is my challenge for April , since I am not a person who wears sets.

April Challenge Announcement :
One set each for every week , comprising of 1. Pendant/ necklace
                                                                        2. Danglers / studs
                                                                        3.Bracelet or cuffs


What is this means is that I have to make bigger /longer canes and replicate designs. Two things that I am no good at.
Ofcourse this means that I have to get some new clay as well :)

Thanks for reading ,

Have a good day!







No comments:

Post a Comment