>

Friday 27 March 2015

What an exhausting week !

Hi !

I cannot believe its already Friday ! I have no clue where the time went.Absolutely none what so ever.
This has been such a busy week , full of decisions to make.

As some of you know , I recently worked up the guts to try and make a living out of what I love to do.I have started selling my jewelry! Yaay!
I have been prompted to sell by my family and good friends for a good while now.While this seems like the logical step to have taken , this was nevertheless a very huge leap for me.I am not exactly a person who shows you what they make.I make stuff and I gift stuff and very few people know about it.
I am one those people who dip their feet into everything , but nothing felt right for the longest time.A lot of things changed when I started playing with polymer clay.For the first time in my life I did not get bored with a medium. I have been aware of polymer clay since 2007 , when I accidentally discovered it trying to escape my board exams. Unfortunately for me , it was too expensive for me to buy in bulk , or get it shipped then.

I think that situation did me good, as I was very busy with college and then with work.Even if I had a chance to discover polymer clay , I would have forgotten it in the hustle and bustle of life.Lots of reminiscing in this post  I think , moving on.

What did I do this week ? I am learning to be a juggler. Seriously.

I am the designer,the maker, the photographer , the clerk , the moving person, the accountant ( ha, that's funny ) , the parcel person.And that' s JUST what I have discovered this WEEK!

Oh well.I am slightly hyper this week. I think the stock taking is getting to me.
Not making a list of things I have to get better at (yet) , but the upside is a lot more learning coming my way and that means a lot more experiments :) That makes me happy :)

You can check out my store here :) Comments are welcome. Have a great day !


No comments:

Post a Comment