>

Sunday 3 May 2015

May theme announcement : Scraps only !

Hi !

We have come to the month  of May 2015. Since starting on the #2015PCChallenge , I have been busy making wearable art. I have accumulated new learning experiences, met a few co -clayers online ,  started my store in these past few months. I have also accumulated a lot of scrap clay  and already completed individual beads / components.

This month I can only post to the PCChallenge the items made from existing scrap clay or completed components. I can use fresh clay to only make new items when its for an existing component.

I need to make a few fresh pieces as well , one for me to wear with a saree for an upcoming function  ( OMG ! No gold ) , ( wish me luck ! ) and hopefully one as part of the art bead scene May month challenge. I will post them separately other than the #2015PCChallenge.

I am probably going to be really busy this month ( functions galore) so I am going to complete everything as fast as I can and you may see the items in the stores before its up here on this blog.

I am planning to use the schedule function for the first time here/ Facebook store and the emajic store.

Thanks for reading and your support!

Have a great month of may !

No comments:

Post a Comment