>

Thursday 7 May 2015

#2015PCChallenge : Week 18 : scrap clay trials!

Hi !

For my personal May challenge , I am trying to utilize my time by using all the left over components and clay sheets to assemble a few pieces.

 I always have a few left over pieces / sheets of clay that were too pretty to throw away. I keep these separately so that I may use it later.This pile has been steadily increasing , so here are somethings I made with  them :)

Primary piece : Choker with rainbow beads , cotton cord and sliding knot closure

These beads are the results of the very first alcohol experiment. I wasn't sure what to do with them exactly , so I made a few tube-ish beads and some small round beads.This week I put them together.

I can just see someone lounging in a free flowing gorgette saree , playing with these beads as she sips something cold from a tall glass.



Companion piece : Square sunburst necklace , with gold colored chain and closure.

This is directly from my last week entry. I had a few left over pieces and they were just so pretty I did not want to ball it up or mush it up.I don't generally use chains to complete my pieces , however it went well with the theme.
I find this a very calming piece , just like the dawn :)




Thanks for taking a look. Have a good day !


No comments:

Post a Comment