>

Thursday 21 May 2015

#2015PCChallenge : Week 20 : Mirror styled cuffs

Hi !

We are having a very hot week here in Hyderabad. Its a miracle I haven't melted yet.My palms are sweating and the clay is not responding too well.Making these simple cuffs were bit of an achievement as far as my will power is concerned.Anyway its almost June , hopefully rains are coming soon enough.

I am still doing a few Natasha beads inspired pieces.
By the way,I was wondering,why are they called " Natasha Beads " ?
I did a preliminary google search , couldn't find anything.


The primary piece : Blue and green Ikat cuffs.



I love my Ikat & Pochampally sarees and dupattas , making this cuff is very wearable for me.
This cuff has a lot of my favorite colors , and I think I can wear this with a majority of my clothes.
This is made from the trial homestead cane as well.

Secondary piece :




This is a flaming bracelet. Well,I guess this is what happens when everything is just too hot. I squished an old floral " attempt" cane and a few random pieces of white and black along with the scrap from the previous cuff.
I think it will be wonderful to wear during the cold winter.

I was so lethargic this week I wasn't sure I could put these up.Thank God I could :)

I still have my art bead challenge piece left , since I have to follow my scrap month challenge as well , I hope I can make something satisfactory,
Then there is a group challenge over at another FB group on "mother nature" , which leaves me scratching my head as well.
Hopefully I can get all these done :)

Thank you so much for reading :) Have a good day!





No comments:

Post a Comment