>

Thursday 5 February 2015

A new beginning : Polymer clay challenge 2015 - Katersacres

I believe I am one of those people who always start , not one of those who always complete.I start out with a good (doable) idea , then either find out it doesn't work , or I unknowingly wander from my path.Meaning I hardly ever end up with what my head actually cooked up.

I am also a last minuter ,I literally cannot do anything unless I am almost at the end of the time allotted to me.This  is not a very helpful habit ( as my mother reminds me often )  , however this is somehow the way I am wired.

I have been seeing challenges , polymer clay challenges ,bead exchanges ( I don't even know what that is ) and I wanted to take part ,if only to at least learn some discipline.I also work better when some guidelines are provided ( thinking out of the box generally meant I wasn't even around the box by the time I was done).Guidelines and timelines keep me from going haywire , because I am also unaccountably punctual if there is a chance of inconveniencing  anybody else with my tardiness.

Sooooo, I am taking part in the Polymer Clay Challenge 2015 by Katers Acres :)

I will make and post pictures of at least one project every week.

I shall be aspiring to make wearable pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment