>

Friday 5 June 2015

#2015 PCChallenge , Week 22 : Alliums in polymer clay

Hi !


For the month of June , I have decided to go the floral way. I am going to select a flower for a week and try to make my take on it.
This is  week 22 for the #2015PCChallenge.  I have chosen " Giant Alliums" for the week.

I have seen pictures of these beauties , but I never knew that were part of  the Allium family , which also have onions , garlic , scallions & shallots on their list.

So here they are : Premo! used with mica powder & chalk.Cotton cord & glass beads used as well.

1.Primary piece : Giant pendant with sliding knot



2. Secondary piece : Three part necklace with glass beads & sliding knot.





Both of them have a few remaining touch ups to be done . The first piece is a slight bit crooked so I will not be putting it for sale.
I am planning on making a few more of these as a collection for my store.Some earrings , a few pendants are in the works and hopefully a few cuffs too.

I would love to hear your feed back .
Thanks for reading & have a good day !

Shilpa :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment